Friday, April 25, 2008

Retreating

Life has been one thing after another just lately - but what else is new. I still haven't had time to upload photos, and I must admit this is something that hinders me from blogging. I'm over it just enough to post a quick blog to say - more coming soon...
We're off to the church retreat this weekend - about 165 of us I think, and it should be fun. I hope so. Honestly I'm feeling rather drained at the moment, and part of me would far prefer holing up in our condo, drawing the not yet hung curtains in the living room, and watching marathon session of Veronica Mars, or some such light-hearted escapism tool. So the weekend has the potential to either weary me further, being surrounded by people, OR perhaps the Lord in his mercy will find me and refresh me. I am hoping it will be the latter.

P.S. Although I HAVE started another blog - this time one for my business, in lieu of doling out cash for a website to be designed. I like to think of myself as frugal rather than cheap.
The url is as yet undisclosed - but I'll provide a link when it's ready to go.

No comments: