I know I have to add some photos and share some more details of mom's visit with us in Chicago, and I've even downloaded the photos already. So there's nothing really stopping me except a nice big chunk of time.
But right now, I've folded 2 large hampers worth of laundry, emptied the dishwasher, created a new client contract, cleared the dining room table from miscellaneous receipts and mail, recycled the junk mail, and flopped down on the couch with a glass of Pinot Noir. We had a wonderful time with mom, but after seeing her off at the airport on Thursday I immediately went back into work mode, doing some PR work that afternoon, two long full days of organizing on Friday and Saturday, various social activities on Sunday, and more organizing today. And it's going to be another busy week. Phew, life has been really full and looks to continue on that same trajectory. I need to remember that if as an organizer I'm encouraging people to declutter their lives on a number of levels and gain some balance, I should be setting an example. And I think I do - I try to create buffer zones in my life and for the most part I'm good at that. But it's been a busy summer, with lots of (awesome!) guests which I wouldn't trade for anything, and now it's time to settle into a routine and figure out how well I'm juggling all these balls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment