Friday, August 22, 2008

Partial relaxation achieved!

Well, I did manage to relax somewhat yesterday, and pleased to report I did absolutely nothing on my previous list.
Instead, I went to the gym for a nice long workout, did a little grocery shopping (Whole Foods is kinda fun I think), snuck in some hugs and cuddles from Eric (who was working from home for the day), played a little Settlers of Catan online (yep, still love that game!), and READ. Yay for lovely reading, which I hardly ever get a chance to do. Courtesy of my buddy Li, I've been engrossed in Wicked, by Gregory McGuire. This is the book on which the absolutely fantastical, magical, enchanting and funny/tragic musical is based. So far it strays somewhat from the Broadway show (or is it vice-versa) and I'm more partial to the musical, but it still makes for great reading.
All in all a good day. It may have been marginally better if I'd been able to walk down to the lake and read my book there, but alas, it was a tad overcast yesterday.
Today it was back in the swing of things - at a client organizing/tweaking a kitchen, garage and master closet - but as you know organizing is still on my list of fun things to do.

No comments: