Monday, August 4, 2008

Summer concerts

Summer in Chicago wouldn't be complete without at least one outdoor picnic concert. And I've happily been able to enjoy TWO so far!

One Saturday evening Eric and I meandered down to Grant Park in downtown Chicago to hook up with our friends Josh and Cindy, and we ate cheese and drank wine while listening to American classical music. Wonderful!

A couple of weeks later a few lady friends and I had a girls night outside. Feist was playing at Ravinia, and so off we went on the train just north of Chicago and staked out our spot on the lawn for a delightful evening of indie pop and girl talk.



Eric went and kept company with his friend Jason, who was left with his baby at home due to his wife being at Ravinia with us! Modern day dads. Gotta love it.

No comments: