For whatever reason, at this time in our life we are surrounded by a large number of grad students, particularly young married couples who are crazy busy between pursuing Ph.D's, seminary training, active involvement in the church body, etc etc. Josh, who is at seminary, has been offered a ministry position at a church in the burbs, and they're taking it. They'll still live down the road from us for a while as the lovely Cindy studies at a local university, so at least they're not moving out of the neighborhood just yet.
But it's a reminder of the transience of life. I know I've been more the one who moves away, so I've got to expect to get a little taste of my own medicine every so often.
Nevertheless, we wish them all the best, for God's blessing and strength, and for intentional opportunities to enjoy their company and friendship despite not seeing them Sunday mornings.
1 comment:
they will be missed... although it's comforting to know they haven't left the community!!
might you need some lessons in photo rotation??? :)
Post a Comment