I worked while Mom was gone and was pretty busy. But for the most part I've tried to keep it lowkey and only work one or two days a week.
Last weekend, with all of us in town we took advantage of the crisp sunny Fall weather to go to Chicago's Green City Market - an outdoor fresh produce, cheese, meat, eggs, flowers, pastries (etcetera!) market. We dug into yummy crepes prepared on the spot, munched on freshly baked apple danishes, sampled yummy award-winning cheeses, and bought a few ingredients for my home-made salsa verde, such as jalapenos and white onions.
I am STILL having trouble with some of my photos deciding to rotate themselves. I don't know what to do about this. Apologies!






1 comment:
1. photo tip: have you tried using flickr.com? it's fabulous for blogging... others might have other suggestions but I like flickr.
2. mind sharing 2 recipes? first, for your yummy herb crusted salmon, and second, for the salsa! time to use up those tomatillos from our CSA boxes...
3. if you end up with extra jalapenos & have some tequila handy there's a killer jalapeno-grapefruit margarita you must try... :)
Post a Comment