Hello and welcome. My name is Nicky and I live with my husband in a neighborhood on the north side of Chicago. I was born and raised in South Africa, but haven't lived there for about 8 years now. I miss it but I like it here too. My husband is American, and in July we'll have been married for 3 years. So, not quite honeymooners, but still newlyweds... No kids yet, but this is a blog, so I'll keep you posted.
At any rate, if you're reading this, the above information is likely not news to you - since I'm thinking this blog will primarily be a means of keeping friends and family updated on our comings and goings, various musings, and little windows into our world and life here. (Hi Mom!)
Why "dash of red"? No deep reason really. I just think most things are better with a dash of red. A room. A plate of food. A painting.
And I'm way too tired to come up with a quippy, witty, reflects everything about me, all-encompassing blog name that hasn't already been taken by someone quicker off the blog mark than me.
Happy reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Woo! Nicky is blogging!
welcome, blogger nicky, to the community!
Post a Comment