Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Day Off!

Wait. What's this? A day off - I don't have to work? Funny thing about having a flexible schedule and managing my own time - the white space on my calendar tends to fill up very quickly and before I know it life is tres trop busy!

But TODAY... today I have a day off. And I woke up brimming with ideas of how to spend it:
organize household paperwork
purge closet
research new ways of cleaning the hardwood floors (Murphy's Oil just isn't doing it for me, any other ideas?)
sort vacation photos for scrapbooking
build new modular shelf that just arrived to go with the office furniture
ironing

Oi.
I think I forgot how to relax.

1 comment:

straitlet said...

SO: if you find a better method than Murphy's for your floors do let me know... ours never look nice & shiny with it... unless i'm on my hands & knees... which isn't all that fun for me...

love your updates!