
I'm blogging from a comfy sofa in a corner of the lounge in the Auberge Saint-Antoine, located in the Old Port/Vieux Port of Quebec City. Possibly one of the most charming little corners of the world, Eric and I are spending 5 nights in this historical fortified city with its old-world architecture and cobblestoned streets. As I gaze out of the window, I see the snow gently falling, and the lights in the trees and lamp-posts contribute to my feeling like I'm in a winter wonderland.
We began our trip on Saturday, and spent a night in Toronto to break up the drive. Eric was intent on taking a photo of our entry into Canada. We passed through passport control with no problems - but why do I always feel as though I have something to hide and they may not let me through? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment